Building Process

Building Inside City Limits

  1. Obtain Zoning Clearance from your city or town.

  2. Obtain Plat showing ownership, road access and tax ID number.

  3. Create Plot Plan: A basic drawing of your property showing setbacks from property lines and location of existing and/or proposed building(s).

  4. Obtain a complete set of plans and building specifications (for stick built homes) or Floor Plan and Footing and Foundation Plan (for manufactured homes)

  5. Complete the Application Form.

  6. Submit all materials to Building & Zoning Office accompanied by fee.

Note: Commercial buildings must contact the Building & Zoning Office for additional requirements.

Print a permit checklist in PDF format.


Castle Dale, Utah Weather Station

Terms of Use | Contact Web Administrator | Help | Site Map | Search | Website Information

2005 Copyright Emery County  All Rights Reserved