Soil Percolation Test

Percolation tests can be conducted by a contractor licensed to conduct percolation tests in Utah or the applicant (if the applicant is the permit requesting party.)

To conduct a percolation test and for a septic tank, download the Application for Septic Tank and submit completed form to Dr. Clarion Bjork (435) 637-3671.


Castle Dale, Utah Weather Station

Terms of Use | Contact Web Administrator | Help | Site Map | Search | Website Information

2005 Copyright Emery County  All Rights Reserved