Members of the Swasey family first
grazed livestock in the area in the late 1800's. Today visitors may
see the log cabin they built in 1921. Listed on the Utah State
Register of Historic Sites, the cabin can be reached from 1-70 from
Ranch Exit 129. Head west and south from Exit 129 for four miles.
Turn right and continue for 1.1 miles. Turn right again and travel
in a northwesterly direction for about four miles. Continue along
the road in a southerly direction for two miles. Then turn right
(west) and drive 0.6 miles to the cabin.